As one of California’s most respected personal injury and medical malpractice law firms, Teal & Montgomery is dedicated to serving people who were injured through no fault of their own. The firm, established in 1975, enjoys a well-deserved reputation for the quality of its legal work, its trial skills and the aggressive representation it provides on behalf of its clients.
When we say that we are experienced trial attorneys, we mean this:
- We are highly trained, qualified and experienced in all facets and phases of a trial.
- We have obtained multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements for clients in and out of the courtroom.
- We prepare each case as if for trial — and this readiness, together with our past accomplishments, speaks loud and clear on behalf of our clients when we face legal opponents in settlement negotiations.
- When it is necessary, and in the best interests of the clients, we are ready to take any client’s case before a judge or a jury.
Our Firm’s Physician-Attorney
Strengthening our team of Sacramento and Santa Rosa personal injury attorneys is a physician who is also an attorney on our staff. This allows us to combine extensive medical knowledge with legal skills, allowing us to pursue exceptional results for our clients with confidence.
Responsive Client-Oriented Service
At Teal & Montgomery, we know from experience that our clients and their legal cases benefit from personal attention and frequent communication. We are selective in choosing the matters we become involved in, so that we can maintain our high standards in service to our clients. Being selective allows us to devote our considerable resources, technology and legal skills to aggressively secure the compensation our clients need.
Our practice is, and always has been, dedicated to representing people. We do not represent insurance companies or corporations. Our sole focus is to get you the help you need to recover from or cope with a loss that you or you family have suffered because others failed to act safely, fairly and honestly.
Our law firm maintains offices in both Santa Rosa and Sacramento. From these strategic locations, we serve Californians throughout a widespread area of North Bay communities.
Contact us to talk to one of our lawyers about how we may pursue the compensation that you need after any serious accidental injury: a traffic accident, construction accident, or injury from a dangerous product. Learn more about the types of injury cases that our personal injury lawyers work on from our Santa Rosa and Sacramento law offices:
- Medical malpractice cases at our law offices in Santa Rosa and Sacramento
- Car accident cases at our law offices in Santa Rosa and Sacramento
- Wrongful death cases at our law offices in Santa Rosa and Sacramento
- Insurance dispute cases at our law offices in Santa Rosa and Sacramento
- Kaiser arbitrations
- Disability denial cases at our law offices in Santa Rosa and Sacramento
- Birth injury cases at our law offices in Santa Rosa and Sacramento
- Catastrophic injury cases at our law offices in Santa Rosa and Sacramento
We offer a free telephone, online or in person consultation. Contact us to schedule your appointment. We will welcome you to one of our law offices, or we can visit you in your hospital or home location. OurSanta Rosa and Sacramento personal injury and medical malpractice attorneys will listen to you, consider the facts and offer preliminary advice about how to pursue the maximum available compensation for your injuries and losses.