Teal & Montgomery is a valuable resource and ally for the injured in the North Bay area of California and beyond. Our trial lawyers have a track record of achieving favorable outcomes in trial and settlement negotiations. We advocate zealously on behalf of Californians who have suffered injuries or lost loved ones in fatal accidents.
Explore this website and contact our law offices to schedule a free initial consultation after a serious accident or after the accidental death of a family member. From our law offices in Santa Rosa and Sacramento, our team of experienced personal injury lawyers welcomes the opportunity to evaluate your claim and make recommendations.
If you retain our California personal injury law firm after a serious accident, we will work closely together as partners in pursuit of the compensation that you need. A satisfactory settlement or verdict should pay for medical bills, replace lost wages and account for pain and suffering after a car accident or after the birth injury of your child.
Call or e-mail us regarding any of the following:
Santa Rosa Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Employment Discrimination
- Serious or catastrophic injuries, including brain injury, spinal cord injury and burn injuries
- Medical malpractice, including dental malpractice, surgical errors, medication errors, emergency room (ER) errors, failure to diagnose illnesses and conditions such as cancer or heart attack, and birth injury
- Nursing home negligence
- Personal injury, including truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and car accidents caused by driver error, defective auto parts or defective highway design
- Child molestation/sexual abuse of children by clergy or other adults in positions of trust
- Construction accidents, including scaffolding and ladder falls, power tool and heavy machinery accidents and more
- Insurance disputes, including disability denials
- Employment law, including wrongful termination and discrimination or harassment on the job
- Kaiser arbitrations for clients in the Santa Rosa or Sacramento area
Sacramento Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Employment Discrimination
- Serious or catastrophic injuries, including head injury, spinal cord injury and burn injuries
- Medical malpractice, including dental malpractice, surgery errors, ER errors, failure to diagnose illnesses and conditions such as cancer or heart attack, and birth injury
- Nursing home negligence
- Personal Injury, including big-rig accidents, motorcycle crashes and auto accidents caused by traffic violations, drunken drivers, automotive defects or highway design defects
- Sexual abuse of children/child molestation by members of the clergy or other adults in positions of authority
- Construction site accidents, including forklift and crane accidents, power tool injuries and trench collapses
- Insurance coverage disputes, including disability claim denials
- Employment discrimination and harassment claims, including wrongful termination cases
Our team of dedicated, skilled California personal injury lawyers includes a doctor who is also a lawyer. The entire law firm of Teal & Montgomery is prepared to place a high priority on excellent, effective preparation of your case.
Find out more on the “How We Can Help You” page. Learn more about personal injury law on our “Frequently Asked Questions” page. See a sampling of ” Results” and ” Testimonials.” We welcome you to contact us by phone or e-mail to schedule a free initial consultation at your convenience. One of our Sacramento and Santa Rosa medical malpractice attorneys can visit you in your home or hospital if necessary.